I only like you

I am always unlucky from childhood
The luckiest thing in my life is meeting you
In the changaeble world
I want to witness the eternity with you 
It wasn't until that moment that I realized
 When i still cowered and escaped
And wanted to pull him away
A long time ago 
He has included me into his future silently 
These years passed so quickly 
At 10 
We share the same class
And my body was only few meters away from his
He was everywhere in my split vision 
At 26
I lie his arms 
The Sunshines on our bodies
I only want to slowly grow old with him like this
May be 
This is love 
I have never told him that
I like him
Not only for his looks
But also for my looks when being with him
The regretable thing in growth is that 
We meet best people 
In the most ignorant years
But we don't know it
Many people think that
Growth is cruel
On the contrary,
I think growth is the most wonderful thing in the world
We were always hopeful about it
And not afraid of failure
Only after growing up
Can we see so much gorgeous scenery  
When I was a teenager
I was so childish that I thought 
I would never fall in love with anyone 
And I was not sure I was capable of love 
But he told me that 
Love is
Natural gift of human beings 
Which is rooted in everyone's life 
No matter how poor the surrounding land is
As long as someone awakes it
It must exist
Our mutual love is the greatest luck of my life
In my memory 
He was always silent when he was young 
It was like silent dramas when we are together 
He didn't say anything 
But I could feel him
Which was like a floor lamp that would never go out 
And lighted everything reliably 
There was always traffic jams in India
The air is not good here 
The country is too big and too crowded
I can tell so many reasons why I don't like it here 
However the one I love is here 
So I'm settled here 
I decided that i will come back here
Love make us mature and know how to get along with each other 
Through the surging crowd
We embrace each other with the most tender and passionate love 
I know 
The world Is Changeable 
But in fact
This man before me
Make me believe that love will last forever

Comments

Popular Posts