choices

Back in time
I think i am too damaged
And too broken
To myself too be happy
But I can choose differently 
I can choose to be happy
I understood it all
I am an ordinary person
But I was born smart and pretty 
A prestigious university, a job at big firm and a successful life
People try hard but not everyone get to achieve them 
But I know I will
I'm hungry to succeed
And I work hard to get what I want 
I work so damn hard
I bet I'll be exhausted my entire life 
and
Then my crush came in my life,
That boy whom i always want to be part of my life
And May be in my few young years too....
And i got him 
He is like like a flower
Who blooms my life again n again
I find everything 
now i have someone who care for me,
Who love me
Who knows that 
I have a side who needs rest, love
and here,
slowly time passes 
Our love become so strong 
We are like power couple 
But 
Every second day is always unpredictable at least for me,
So here again
One another day
other boy came into my life
Yes other boy 
As my mentor or my friend even sometimes as my teacher
My Mr unpredictable 
My sunshine
And 
Slowly he understands that 
I am his perfect partner 
He shares his dreams with me, want me to be part of at like his three friends 
With all his friends and with me 
And 
We all start together as four 
From zero to some 
Slowly we build our empire 
And  
He said he likes me 
But one minute
I mean
What, why, how
I mean No
This is nothing
I have my love
so he said no he loves me 
For him 
love is always selfless 
And 
As time goes on 
Our success reach level by level up
But in mean time
One more thing happen 
I don't know 
How and why 
His presence makes me smile 
His Caring nature heals me 
But
No I have my love 
He love me so much 
And
How will I decide,
Whom i chose 
And then I decide 
I'll leave both of them
Yes I still love both of them
Yes I still feel their smile gives me goosebumps and a different kind of warmth 



But I choose me 
Yes I don't want to be Alone
I know that now 
But I do not know is how to be the girl they need me to be...
The girl they truly deserve 
I don't know how to do this
May be 
That's why
We call this as love 
May be 
That's why
They said love is selfless
Still I don't know what is it, what was that and what will next 
Yes we are young still 
We have a long life ahead
Yes 
We are still together but as friends 
They are still my best friends
One is my sunshine
And 
One is my flower
And 
Yes I will always love them
May be
one day things will be bit less compicated
Still I don't know how to make things less complicated but I want to try because I love them and I don't want to lose them 
Yes both of them
I know it sounds weird 
Believe me, for me this is very weird too....
But sometimes things are like this very puzzled 
You don't know what it is but it Is something 
And here I have to make my choice
so
my choice is just me
Only me 
Because I know 
If I want a life of purpose....
By inverting the notion....
That everything happens for the reason
Redefine it.
Not as some future explanation
For terrible tragedy
Or glorious achievement 
But as validation
Of the deliberate choice
That lead us to these critical junctures
In the first place 
Assert authority over chance, fate
And destiny, because everything 
Does happen for a reason 
And that reason is me 
To attain elite success 
I must be willing 
To make the hard choices
Do the unpleasant things 
Risk my most valuable Assets 
And of away with the shackles 
Designed by society to limit me
Love, marriage, children 
And above all

The uninvited imposition 
Of lesser people's moral agendas 
Because nothing worthwhile 
Is ever achives without sacrifice 
And true greatness 
Only come to those.....
Willing to pursue it...
At 
Any cost.......
So here my choice
Is me...
And my cost is to sacrifice everything I have...
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts