My Unrequited Love

Years ago, 
He didn't aware about my thoughts 
Whenever he passes I hold my breathe,
And just wait that might be he turned 
But he didn't turn
And 
All I could do is just wait to let him understand my feelings 
No I think his feelings 
But before anything happen 
I destroyed myself and I leave 
Then I moved on 
Make myself very strong women 
A bitch, a selfish bitch who always think about herself 
I betrayed everyone just make myself as hard as stone,
Worked as hard, gives myself so much pain, do not let me down,
And here I slowly slowly started making myself as bright as wanna be,

And then 

He pops up again 
Gave me same butterflies 
As if he understand what was exactly in my mind at that time
This time I am bit close to him 
Bit more expressive, talktive
Bit more strong 

And then 
I open my heart once again 
Gather myself and tell him 
That I am not anymore strong in front him
I want him to hug me or hold my Hands 
Want him to tell me that he likes me too,
So I could lean more on him 
Tell him that how much I've been waited for this moment 
In this cold whether,
I feel warmth between us 
But my heart wanna listen those words first
My eyes were glittery no might be teary 
But I want to hold myself 
Do not let him down, 
Not to show him that how much vulnerable I am
Second I want me show him why I couldn't sleep at time 
In all those years what I suffers, why I am like this, 
I wanna grab myself in his long jacket 
As If he will take care of things for me, I don't need to be strong anymore, I can be weak because I have him....
But before that I want him to be mine 
Might be I sound bit mean to him 
But now I am
Then those words came out
No not at all 
I am not expecting this 
I mean how, why, what 
All those question marks in my mind suddenly I feel no warmth 
Like all cold come back but only for me

Then I said its okay let's be friends as always
But then why my tears are not going stop
Why I just wanna hold him bit longer
Tell him 
Don't go, I can wait for him 
I am always be like this hold my tears 
but today 
i let my tears out after long time
I cried myself, feeling so disgusting,  console myself again and again 
But somewhere in my dreams 
I wanna feel that things that, 
He has same thing like me 
Interpret his silence as I did every time 
Tried to understand him no matter how complicated he is,
I smile with him, not regretting about my past anymore
He gives me his hands tell me that how he belongs to me like I belong to him

Then 
Its an illusion 
He don't have anything  
it's going to end as if it meant to be happen only this way only 
Then
I end my unreqiuite love for him 
Let him go, after all I don't need him 
It's just that I love him 
Hold my self again 
As always keep myself very strong 
And
Move on....
Show the world that I am someone nobody let me down not so easily 
Show me that i am doing so great,
i came this far,
Moving forward because I can't stop not now....

Then
I rise again same day same morning but no butterflies 
Its just my mind grilling things again,
doing things as if this is something I want, so obsessed of being so "perfect".

Still winter is deep and so much cold here, 
no warmth anymore just fog a lot of fog 
and
in this fog I lost my unrequited love 
And this time I don't even try to find it again 
I don't want hope again
Because hope is a bitch
Just like me
So i close my eyes 
And feel the warmth of my fire, my dream's fire 

Then 
this unrequited love end 
As if it has to be 
Might be not to be
But nothing matters 
What matters is that my unrequited love is end.....


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts