still

One day you leave me 
Without waving me,
Or may be you wave me
But I can't remember 

One day you decide that 
you don't want me
may be you think that after you 
I have a better life...

May be you did everything for my benefit but I can't remember any thing 

Because I was just 9 months old 
So what I remember is
That 
You leave me
 
Now I am 21 years old,
Young, talented, good lawyer
But I still remember just one thing 
That you leave me...

I don't know 
How you look like 
May be my looks same as yours 
May be you love me...

And still I miss you as well 
As every year passes I miss you more
Because your daughter achieve a lot 
I want you too see that 
Your daughter is so good now
But 
Every night when I am all exhaust 
I want you too hug me 
I want you to read my face
I want you to console me
And 
Tell me that 
it's okay
It just a bad day I am with you, 
I will applaud for you,
I know you can do it...
next day would be better, 
would be yours
I don't need any more lonely nights 
I don't need medication for sleep 
I don't need to cry in personal 
Because I have you 

But I know it's just my imagination 
In real 
I am alone, all alone,
Fight my own battle,
 applaude for own self, 
wipe my own tears, 
console myself again and again

But above all 
I have few questions for you 
That 
How you look like ?
Because nobody talked about you 
They just tell me 
That I am your daughter 
Might be you're short
Because I am...
Might be you've white skin 
Because I have too...
Might be you read a lot
Because I read a lot....
Might be you talk a lot
Because I talk a lot....
Sometime 
They call you weak 
But they said one more thing that I am like you 
So soon 
You daughter show everyone
That yes I am like you 
And I am not weak at all 
I am so strong, this much that nobody can even imagine...
And one more question and my most important question that 
why you left me ?
Because if it is for my good 
Then you're wrong 
Your daughter have to suffer a lot 
Cried a lot...
You daughter is so lonely..
Yes your daughter have family 
But 
It feels like this family is a happy comic book
and
Your daughter is just an extra character 
Who has no happy ending 
No matter how hard she tried 
She is always an extra 
But above all 
Still 
In my memory....
You're somewhere, alive
Still 
I miss you...
And I miss you even more 
Yes I achieve a lot 
Every thing is bit easy now
But 
Still something is missing 
And that is you 
Still 
I need you...
Still I love you 
No matter what you think about me...
But I decide...
One day I will show this world 
That you gave birth a most strongest women....


 

Comments

Popular Posts