who I am ?

At the age of 8,
I came back to my hometown 
Yes, my town, my people
Yes this is the place where I realize that 
I want to run,
So I run, 
Me and my track and this is it 
Everybody loves me, respect me
Everything is so perfect
At the age of 13,
A boy yes a boy, my teenage love,
Everything is fine,
My life and me, there is a lot of clapping who makes me feel that I am so special,
And my love and my teenage love story
But wait 
what happen 
I loose everything 
Just because I laugh with many, I trust easily, my own people backstab me even my own love..
And 
I'm ruined 
People goona make fun of me 
Now no love, no more winning 
My ears filed with noises, 
a lot of hatred noises,abusing noises
I just wanted to disappear 
So I disappear
Nobody saw me for years 
The reason why this hurt me because they used to be all I had,
I felt really alone,
I felt really bitter, 
I felt like a wounded animal lashing out 
Soon,
I figured out 
I had to reset my everything 
I had to deconstruct my life for me
For my own personal sanity
And here I fall, I fall apart 
Then I rise, rise slowly , and rise high
I am just trying to be as educated as possible
On how to respect people 
On how to deprogram the misogyny in my own brain 
Toss it out, reject it, and resist It
Like,
There is no such things as a slut 
There is no such thing as a bitch 
There is no such thing as someone who bossy,
There's just a boss
I don't want to be condemned for being multifaced
And here slowly, slowly 
I built my empire 
Sometime I am injured, wounded, tired, crying
But then I built my empire,
And then, 
At the age of 21, 
I am young 
I worked hard and I'm nice to people 
I can't change what's goona happen to me 
But I can control my learning, words and my emotions
Now everyone know 
That I deserve to be here 
Yes not as runner, 
But as a lawyer, 
A powerful women, 
I heard echoes of new words,"awesome"
Still a long road ahead 
Still a lot of things to deal 
But 
Now I understand 
People are going to judge you anyway,
So you might as well do what you want 
Everybody has that point in their life, where you hit a crossroads
 and
you've had a bunch of bad days 
and 
there's different ways 
You can deal with it 
and 
the way I dealt with it was 
I just turned complete to words, my knowledge, my learning....
Without your past 
You could never have carried here .....
Still a long road ahead 
But now I am not lonely, 
Not any more weak 
I have my something and that is my strength, my power and My fire....


Comments

Popular Posts